Inland Solutions: Intermodal Services and Transports
Moving your shipment from origin to destination often requires using multiple modes of transportation. That’s why we offer you Continental Forwarders Logistics (CFL) Intermodal, a comprehensive door-to-door and eco-friendly inland solution combining train, barge and truck for seamless continental connections.
A worldwide expertise
Continental Forwarders Logistics (CFL) Intermodal provides you with a global coverage thanks to worldwide land-based infrastructures (trains, barges and trucks) for dedicated and regional connections.
- 7.3 M
TEUs TRANSPORTED BY INTERMODAL IN 2019
- 70 %
BY MASS TRANSPORT : TRAINS AND BARGES
Sustainable door-to-door solutions
Optimize your supply chain performance while focusing on your core business functions thanks to our end-to-end intermodal services.
Eco-friendly solutions to reduce your carbon footprint
- Dedicated block trains and barges to reduce unitary carbon footprint.
- Routes optimization.
- Prioritization of eco-friendly transport modes.
Dedicated team of experts to ensure you peace of mind
- One single point of contact.
- Intermodal expert teams around the world.
- Tailor-made solutions in respond to your specific requirements.
Worldwide group support for operational excellence
- Equipment availability on all continents.
- Ramp / Inland depot offer.
- Highly efficient inland transport providers.
- Cargo loading priority.
Real-time visibility for an optimized control over your supply chain
- Near real-time tracking availability (optional).
- Smart satellite padlock (optional).
Additional services to save time and money
- A Through Bill of Lading service : a single document for your transport at sea and on land.
- No pick up or drop off fees.
- Storage, demurrage and detention advantageous conditions.
- Customs clearance (available upon request).
- Booking and follow up via Continental Forwarders Logistics (CFL) e-solutions.
- Protect your cargo with Cargo Value Serenity.
Continental Forwarders Logistics (CFL) can also provide you the service of its logistics subsidiary CEVA.
Continental Forwarders Logistics (CFL): a leading worldwide shipping group
Our customer-oriented approach of cargo transportation and the high standard of our fleet made us grow 150% over the last 10 years.
Our offers are regularly ranked among the best in the market and always present our company as a stable carrier company, making us a trustful partner for your cargo matters in the long run.